All the obsession of what and when a team would be returning to L.A. is about to come to an end.
2014-2015 will be a season of moves. 3 teams could possibly be in their correct area.
Which teams wont be moving to L.A.
1. San Diego Chargers: The Chargers are planning on staying. The Mayor just have to sort out the location.
San Diego has a better chance of moving to Salt Lake City than L.A.
Chargers owners know moving to Los Angeles would be the death of the Bolts.
Once the politics sort out, the Chargers will likely get a new venue near Down Town.
2. Buffalo Bills: Really? You think L.A. would want this losing franchise in their region? No. The Buffalo Bills are the Minnesota Vikings of the AFC. Biggest losers in the AFC. The Bills could never build a fan base in L.A. Why? Because they suck and will continue to suck until they move to Toronto. This city has a following for the Bills and will put tons of money into this team to make it a winner. Buffalo is where the dead go to die. There is nothing to do in Buffalo but eat and eat. Toronto has it all.
Sounds complete, and the Bills would triple in value. Buffalo is a pile of shit.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: This team was born to move. The NFL put the Jaguars in Jacksonville, knowing they would fail. Florida belongs to the Dolphins and the Bucs. The Florida Gators rule Jacksonville, and will never embrace the Jaguars. They have tarps to cover the seats. If you lived in Florida, you will never see a Jaguars shirt. The Dolphins, Bucs, Gators, Seminoles and Hurricanes are the teams. The Jaguars are about as popular the Tampa Bay Rays. The NFL chose San Antonio, Birmingham, Portland and even L.A. over Jacksonville, so there was an agenda.
The NFL knew someday that they would go global, and London would be the city. The Jaguars are perfect for London. Many persons in London, like the Jaguars. This team will not be losers for long. The owner Shahid Khan will put tons of cash into this team once they officially move to London. He won’t put a dime into this team as long as it is in Jacksonville.
London fans need to get ready to have their own team and watch how much money is put into this team to make it the best. Khan knows what he is doing and he will make this team a winner.
London Jaguars even sounds correct!!
Teams that will be coming to L.A.
1. L.A. Rams: What a shock. Lease is up next season. Rams owner has a home in Southern California, the Coach is a Southern California naïve.
The Rams have the strongest following next to the Raiders in L.A. They are already getting the “L.A.” shirts ready, Pasadena Rose Bowl has offered its services until the new venue is complete in 2016.
Do we need more proof?
Rams are coming home.
2. Raiders: The venue is open. L.A. can hold two teams. It needs an AFC team. Mark Davis will never get full sellouts in a 52,000 tarp covered stadium up North. The Raiders rank last in value. They would triple in value, and they have a fan base waiting for them to come home. Davis would be able to sign key free agents, instead of getting left overs that destroy the team. The 70’s are over, and the Raiders need to move. L.A. is so perfect for them, it will be up to Mark Davis what he does, but the door is open to L.A.
3. Miami Dolphins: Friends here is your sleeper team. the city voted no on expanding Sun Life Stadium, and the crowds are not as big as they used to be. You know the Los Angeles Dolphins sounds kind of cool.